How to Start a Blog, If you also want to start your blog and want to make money by creating an online website, then in this article. I am going to tell you the whole process Beginner to Advance how to start a blog.
We will give you full information about the best niche for your blog, perfect domain according to niche, best hosting, setup WordPress, best WordPress theme, and many more.
What is Blogging?
Nowadays, everyone wants to get into blogging, and undoubtedly there is a lot of potential in blogging. If you have any knowledge and if you can write well, then you should get into blogging.
And to keep your knowledge in front of everyone through a blog, like a blogging platform Blogger or WordPress, etc., sharing your knowledge through articles is called blogging.
How To Start A Blog From Scratch?
First of all, I want to tell you that if you’re going to make blogging as a career, then you should take some points in your mind then move forward. First of all, you decide that in which topics you have most interested.
That means which topic you have an interest in. You can write something good continuously with full passion, as my passion or interest in Digital Marketing. You also have to select such a specific niche or category to start a blog.
And if you want to write a proper post similar to that niche or category, and if you want to rank your website or post in google quickly. Then you may write posts in a weekly or monthly, but that post should be at least 1000 to 2000 word length to rank higher in google.
Only write informative posts; don’t write anything in your posts. Your posts should be informative and SEO friendly on your website or blog than only will be ranked in Google quickly.
Choose a Niche for a Blog.
This is most important for your blog to choose a niche to start a blog.
Here I will give you an example. Choose any five categories for your blog or website, according to your interest. Select that category on which you write an article with your passion on a daily bases.
Here is my 5 best niche that can I write an article with full of passion.
- Tech news
- Today offer
- Latest mobiles
For example, we have taken my favorite 5 categories. You can also choose for your blog according to your interest in starting.
After that, the category which is selected wrote 3-4 posts in all of them. After writing 3-4 posts in each category, you will come to know on which topic or category that you like to write. By doing this, you will find the category of your choice, which is a big thing to find out your interest.
When you write 3-4 posts in every category on your blog, then after wait for sometimes to know how many views are coming on each category article. That you have written how much traffic you have received on each blog post. And have they met the search engine or do it cheek from social media.
Also, you check with the help of google analytics, check what people are searching, and coming to your blog. By doing this, you will come to know which post you have written and people most to read and liked the article.
After writing posts in every category, you will know that you are getting traffic by writing on a blog post. You continue to post on which you get more traffic in the article. That category on which views are not coming, or do not like to write, you should change according to your interests. In this way, you can choose the blog niche that you write an article for your interests.
Choose a Best Domain Name for your Blog.
If you want to create your website in WordPress or Blogger, then, first of all, you need a domain.
And in today’s time, if you buy a domain using your right keyword, then this is half the SEO of your website.
So you always have to do keyword research before buying any domain and if it is possible to buy a .com domain, then always go for it.
Domain Name/URL:- The domain name or URL is the address or name of your website, which readers can type in the browser to visit your site.
let me show you an example of a domain name or URL: –
- HTTPS:// is (Hypertext Transfer Protocol or S stand for Secure).
- WWW (the subdomain or call worldwide web).
- winningshout (Domain name).
- .com (extension).
Note:- There are the most important things you should need to follow before choosing any domain name for your blog.
- Use your main keyword in your domain.
- Use a top-level domain extension like (.com, .net, .co).
- Don’t use any Numbers in your domain like (xyz123.com) or something else.
- Keep your domain name short and simple like our domain (winningshout).
- Always research your niche and topics which can make easy to purchase a domain name.
- Act fast means if you get your domain name according to your niche purchase quickly don’t wait.
- Choose Brandable Name which can people trust or in the future, this will be your brand so think about the long term and choose a brandable domain name for your blog.
Choose a Best Hosting For your Blog.
Hosting is a service which can host your website. In other words, hosting means is a storage that can you save your file, media, posts etc.
If you want to make a website on WordPress, then you have to take a hosting service. Nowadays, many best hosting providers give you hosting at the best price, like Bluehost, site-ground, hostinger, HostGator etc.
So you will choose the right hosting provider for your blog, and I will personally highly recommend using Bluehost hosting.
Bluehost was found in 2003, and they provider honest hosting. It is one of the 20 largest web hosting company, and over 2 million domains are host in Bluehost.
It’s quite simple to purchase a Bluehost hosting in just few click with fill up your details.
Bluehost take little bit money of their hosting and also give you 60-day money-back guarantee after your purchase date.
Even professional blogging also recommends Bluehost as the best hosting for beginners.
So, What are you waiting for? Grab the best discount right now!!
How to buy hosting from Bluehost?
We are going to give you a full of knowledge on how to start a blog using Bluehost. Follow all the steps.
- First, go to Bluehost.com and click on Get Started.
- Choose the best hosting plans according to your requirement. We recommend you select the basic plan either plus plan if you are new to the blogging field.
- Now choose a domain name for your blog. You can type your domain name in “create a new domain,” or you have your domain, then type your domain in “use a domain you own.”
- You can also skip click on ” I’ll create my domain later.” If your plan to purchase later.
- After entering a domain or skip domain, you have to signup in Bluehost. You can sign in with google account. It’s easy to sign in on Bluehost.
- In the above picture, you can see the Sigh in With Google button. Just click on that or follow the below steps.
- Put all your account information correctly on the form to sign up for Bluehost account.
- After filling your account information, you choose the plan details, duration, and other services according to your budget.
- We recommend you not to select any extra service as it will cost you high.
- Now you have to give your payment information. You can pay through the available method. There are only two methods one is a credit card or another PayPal.
- Click on the terms and conditions and press the submit button.
You have successfully purchased and created a web hosting plan from Bluehost. Now its time to start a blog.
Setup WordPress for your Blog.
If you have purchased domain and hosting from Bluehost, you don’t need to connect a domain to your hosting. It will automatically connect with your hosting.
But If you have purchased a domain from another domain provider like GoDaddy, NameCheap, etc. then you need to connect your domain manually with your hosting.
If you want to connect GoDaddy or Namecheap domain to your hosting read this article How to Connect a Domain to a Server or Hosting.
Bluehost has improved its web-hosting. In old times you want to install WordPress manually but, Now Bluehost Install and set up WordPress automatically for you. If you followed the above guide and simply purchased hosting and a free domain name from Bluehost. Bluehost will start installing WordPress for you automatically.
It could take between 5-50 minutes. In case if you see a screen like this
- After you login into your Bluehost Dashboard. This is how the Bluehost Dashboard looks like.
- Now, click on Login to WordPress to automatically login into your WordPress blog dashboard.
Installing WordPress Manually on Bluehost.
Now, for some reason, you deleted your existing WordPress installation or want to install WordPress on a new domain (Addon domain).
You can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login to your Bluehost Dashboard.
- Click on Marketplace.
- Click on Add Website.
- Enter details (Site Name & Site Tagline).
- Click on next and select the domain on which you want to install WordPress.
- Now, Click on Next Button and WordPress will be installed on your selected domain within 5 minutes.
How To Login To WordPress Dashboard.
If you want to login into your WordPress Dashboard, you have just put /wp-admin after your domain address. No needed to go Bluehost dashboard and log in to your WordPress.
- For example, your website is www.example.com. so, you have to type www.example.com/wp-admin every time when you want to login into WordPress Dashboard. As shown in the picture.
- And, then you will land on the WordPress login screen.
- Now, enter your username or email address and password to get access to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Above is a Screenshot of how your WordPress Dashboard will look.
Choose Best and Right Theme for Blog.
The theme is also an important part of your blog. If you do not choose the correct theme. Then your blog takes more time to load.
I recommend using GeneratePress Theme. Because GeneratePress is one of the best lightweight and SEO-friendly themes. All Professional bloggers using GeneratePress Theme. And, also recommended to newbie bloggers use GeneratePress Theme.
I always use the GeneratePress theme mostly for all my blogs because it is a super-fast and Easy theme.
Note:- Don’t use a Nulled or crack theme. That is the biggest mistake for your blog. Better you use a free Theme.
Let’s see some awesome features of the GeneratePress Premium Theme.
- Ultra-lightweight theme under 30kb.
- Very Easy to Use and Customizable.
- User-Friendly Layout and Typography.
- Hundreds of customizing options.
- SEO-Friendly & Mobile-Friendly.
- Mobile responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Custom CSS option
- Access 14 modules to take your customization to the next level.
How To Purchase GeneratePress Premium.
Click on this Affiliate link to Purchase GeneratePress Premium Theme. And, please support our blog.
- First of all, chooses a plan according to your budget.
- Now, Click on Get Started
- You will see the GeneratePress theme is added to your cart. As seen in the picture above.
- Choose a payment method for making a payment, there are only two methods. The first is PayPal and, another one is a Credit card.
- Now, Create a new account if you don’t have one. If you already created an account in GeneratePress. Then, you can log in by clicking the Log in link.
- Now, log in to your GeneratePress account and click on Account >> Downloads GeneratePress Premium Plugin.
Note:- Don’t forget to copy the GeneratePress License Key from your account.
- Now login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins Section Add New & Upload Plugin to click on the upload button. (install & activate the plugin).
- After installing and activating the plugin, tap on Appearance >> GeneratePress >> paste the License Key to activate premium features.
Required Plugin for WordPress blog.
A plugin is an extended functionality or adds new features to your WordPress websites. For that reason, I recommend WordPress.
Because plugins make it easier to work and fast, I will suggest some very required and must-have plugins for your WordPress blog.
Don’t use many plugins. It causes your site speed to slow, and it isn’t good from an SEO point of view. So always use only that plugin that is necessary for your blog.
There are so many WordPress plugins that you can install. Usually, beginners difficulty searching for the required plugins they need.
To add any plugin to your website. Hover Over Plugins >> Add New >> And install the Plugin you want.
Here some plugins list which I am personally using almost in my all website.
- Rank math Plugin:- rank math is an SEO tool that helps you create Optimized content to rank on Google, you can also use Yoast SEO, but I recommend rank math. Because it has various features paid in Yoast SEO, so rank math is free with full features.
- Elementor Page Builder:- Elementor Page Builder is the #1 best WordPress page builder that helps you make your website more professional and beautiful it has both free or pro version. If you are a new blogger, you can use its free version, but it has some limited features in the free version.
- WP Rocket:- WP Rocket is a WordPress Caching Plugin. Also, a popular tool to boost your website speed 2X faster. It’s a must necessary or essential plugin that you must have.
- iTheme Security:- it is an essential plugin to save your blog from attacker or hacker. This plugin helps you to be safe your entire blog from the hacker. So must use this plugin on your website.
- Social Snap:- Social Snap is a social sharing plugin. This Plugin helps to share your blog content on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, and other platforms.
- Contact Form 7:- This plugin will help create a contact us page on your blog or website to gain a targeted audience.
- Ad inserter:- ad inserter helps advertise on your website from different Ad providers like AdSense, media.net, etc.
- ShortPixel Adaptive Images:- ShortPixel is an image optimization and compression API and WordPress plugin that helps improve your website performance and speed. Lossy, glossy, and lossless compression are available.
Write an SEO Friendly Article and Publish your first blog post.
So finally, we completed all steps with everything we need to create a blog.
Now you can write your first blog post in a blog. Before creating content, you have to learn about SEO, write SEO-optimized articles, do keyword research, etc.
Now it is time to post your first article base on your niche.
- Go to the post section.
- Click on add new post.
Here you can start writing your first attractive post. Now, Let me give you some tips that help to make your first mind-blowing blog post.
First, do some keyword research bases on your niche and find some great keywords in your niche, which are too easy to rank.
Note:- Targeting long tail keywords a great for new blog because long tail keywords are easy to rank in search engine.
Get more transparent information and idea on the topics what you’ll share with your visitors. And select a topic on which you can do better than others who are already on the market. And also, design your content around those ideas.
It will help you laser-focus your writing and share digital products and services (affiliate products) that go with your topics, niche, or content. And also allow catching the attention of your blog visitors.
Attracting them with your highly informative content attracts them with a business lead magnet before shedding them into the sales funnel (more on that soon).
After completing your blog post Now you can publish your post.
- Click on Publish Button to publish a post.
Writing a good article that not easy, but you still try to write a good article.
Best Ways to Promote Your Blog and Get More Traffic FAST!
After starting a blog, getting traffic to a new blog is a very important part of blogging. You have to do consistent hard work to write some awesome content on your blog.
And to get some relevant traffic on a blog, you have to keep patience, and hard work is key to success in blogging.
Here i will tell you some great way to get instant traffic for a blog.
But before sharing those blog promotions techniques, we assume that you have to do the things given below:
- Optimized Your Blog Post title to the best.
- Have the best content in it.
- Your article is solving the user’s query.
- On-Page SEO optimized.
Share On Facebook
Facebook is a large user base. If you want to promote your blog post, then there is nothing better than Facebook.
It is the most used social media network in the world. So always share your post on Facebook after publishing.
Share on Your Facebook Page
If you want to succeed in the blogging field and want to do authority blogging, you must create a Facebook page for your Blog.
You know that your Facebook page has a user base. Now you have to use those users as your blog traffic. Share your newly published blog post on your Facebook page so that it can get more traffic.
You can also share your blog post on many other Facebook pages related to your Niche.
Share On Facebook Groups
Facebook group is like a community where you join a Facebook group related to your niche. After writing some blog content, just join some Facebook group in your niche and share your blog post with that group.
And you will get instant targeted traffic on your blog. It also has some more benefits to joining a Facebook group. We can build a relationship with other bloggers.
Share On LinkedIn
Do you have a Company Page on LinkedIn? If yes, Then great. If no, create it. Nowadays, LinkedIn is the most powerful platform to promote your blog on LinkedIn. The best thing about LinkedIn is the platform full of professionals. So here, there are more chances of getting targeted traffic to your blog.
They also give you some suggestions to improve your blog quality and guide you on How To Start A Blog.
Share your blog post in LinkedIn groups to get more traffic. Before publishing, follow groups guidelines about sharing links and read all their terms and conditions.
Submit Your Site On Reddit
Reddit is also a fantastic platform to drive traffic to your blog. Many famous bloggers use this platform to promote their blogs.
You can also use this to share your blog post and get traffic. All the traffic from Reddit is a super targeted audience.
Quora is the most used question answer community, and almost 1 Billion users use this platform. Quora is one of the best platforms to promote your blog post. If you have just started a blog, then we recommend you use Quora to get traffic.
Instagram is the most used social media app among youngsters. So this can be a great platform to promote your blog post. You can make Instagram pages related to your blog and promote your content.
If you want to start a blog, then these are the best ways to promote a blog.
Perfect Ways to Monetize a Blog to Make Money Online.
When you are thinking about how to start a blog in 2022, so first thought that comes in our mind is that we can make money from a blog.
You can not earn money immediately from any work or business. Have a passion for your work, consistent hard work and Patience. These three are the keys to success in any field.
Earn money from the blog. There are many ways to make passive income.
Various methods can use by the website owner or the content writer of the blog to monetize the blog. Some of the most effective and commonly used methods are listed below:
Generating revenue from advertising is the most common way to earn money for a new blog. Every Newbie prefers Ads network as their first earning source.
Many ads networks are available on the internet like Google AdSense, Media.net, Infolinks, and many more.
But, AdSense is the most popular and most trustable Ad network which Google owns. To make a income from a blog, Google AdSense is one of the best ways to earn money online. Still, for making passive income from a blog, you need a lot of traffic to earn a good amount of money.
If you’re a beginner then, Google AdSense is the best ads network for you.
Affiliate Marketing is a popular way to make money online from a blog because affiliate marketing does not need much traffic. If you are getting only 100 visitors per day, so even you can earn good money with this low traffic, this is the power of affiliate marketing. But, that traffic should be targeted traffic.
For earning money from AdSense, you need heavy traffic on site. Still, less traffic is enough in the case of affiliate marketing.
For Like YouTube, you can also get sponsorship for blogs, but you have to increase your blog authority first.
When you are doing good in SERP, so many companies approaching you to review the product, so you get paid for that particular review. You can charge for sponsorship according to your authority or traffic like YouTube. The more subscribers, the more money you can demand from the company.
Sell Your Product or Digital Services
Suppose you are an expert in a particular topic and have deep knowledge of SEO, WordPress, etc. In that case, you can sell your service to your readers.
You can also sell your eBooks, courses through your blog and can make money from that.
Backlinks Selling is the way you can make money by including external links from other websites.
But to start earning from this method, you have first to grow your blog. When you become a great blogger with getting a good number of traffics and high DA PA blog, you may get proposals from other bloggers to give them links, and they will pay you.
FAQ on How to Start a Blog in 2022.
How Bloggers Get Paid
First, don’t think about money. Just think about how you can create high-quality content.
Give some quality content to a user. After that, you can make money in many ways from your blog. Provide some great content on your blog.
There are many ways that you can make huge money from your blog.
Should I start a blog in 2022?
First, do some research on your own. Which niche you most like and create an analysis or in-depth article on your niches.
After that, purchase a domain and good web hosting for your WordPress blog.
It’s never too late to start a blog in 2022. Just take action right now
How much does it cost to start a blog?
To start a blog, you need a top-level domain or good web hosting.
If you are a beginner, i would suggest you go with Bluehost. It will cost you around only $30 to $50 per year with a free domain and SSL certificate.
What type of blogs makes more money?
I will say if you are passionate about your work and give your best of best on your blog. So, you can make more income from your blog no matter what type of blog or niche you are working on it.
So, never think about what type of blog can make more money it’s not good thinking of a blogger.
How to start a blog for free?
If you don’t have any budget to start a WordPress blog, you can create a free blog with blogspot.com.
Step 1: Go to Blogspot.com and sign in with your Gmail ID.
Step 2: After sign in, click on create your blog.
Step 3: Enter your blog title and after that, enter your unique blog address or URL.
Step 4: Click on the finish button.
Congratulation, you have created your first free blog.
Is blogging worth it in 2022?
Yes, just find in which niche you are more passionate or interested. And you can create more engaging, informative content in your blog.
So don’t think more about it. Should i start or not? Just take action right now and create a blog. Take the first step to your future success in blogging.
Five basic laws govern the world of blogging. Which, if followed religiously, can result in generating high profits for the owner.
The laws of the blogging world which can answer the question of how to start a blog are as follows:
- Quality of the Content.
- Focus on the Segment.
- Reader Engagement.
- Authority of the Blog.
- Value of the Blog.
See, making a blog is not an end-all. It’s a first step to your success. Keep in your mind always learning and implementing to your blog. First, gain experience how all things work.
I Pretty Sure No one can teach you, even the famous blogger, as much as you learn from your experience.
We hope you the way which we described here to Start a blog in 2022. According to us, this is the complete guide on How To Start A Blog In 2022.
So, I hope you liked this article. If you like this article, then share this post with all social media. And also follow us on all social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Visit our 50+ Best High DA Dofollow Web 2.0 Sites List.